Thursday, December 8, 2011

Princess Bridals-Snow White

Here is our second Disney Princess inspired bride! If you missed our first one go here.
This shoot was a lot of fun! I even got to witness Lindsey and Kale's awesome off roading skills.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing vendors at the bottom of the post plus a video from Kale!

























Here's Lindsey in action!

Here are a few of my favorites of Lindsey's shots:








See the rest of Lindsey's shots here.

Here is Kale's AWESOME video:



Videography: Kale Fitch Films
Hair and Make-up: Hair and Make-up by Steph

4 comments:

Cate said...

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve and Nicole said...

Oh my goodness you are SO talented! I just found your blog because Tia posted a link and you are amazing! Since I put the baby to bed I've just been scrolling back and back through your blog.

really, you're just amazing.

Really :)

I Heart Salt Lake said...

These photos are amazing!

Lindsey Orton said...

Thank you everyone!